YouTube has strict rules, and you need to follow them in order to have success.
Here are a few tips that can help you keep your account 100% safe:
1. Do NOT use the same link in all descriptions
2. Get fresh proxies (use private proxies) if you are using multiple accounts
3. Do not upload more than 7 videos/day/account (or 7 events/day/account)
4. Use delays between uploads
5. Avoid "bad" keywords like hack, crack, exploit etc...
6. Change the niche. If you get a report, that is a chance that you have competitors that won't allow you to rank easily.